Imagery Intelligence IMINT
The picture shows a present or past reality. Regardless of the area of the globe, the satellite image has the advantage of making it easily accessible.
Indeed, misused or taken out of context, it may influence a decision maker by falsifying a situation analysis.
Geospatial Intelligence GEOINT
GEOINT enable the information correlation, in space and time, in order to deepen the understanding of a phenomenon, a territory and its challenges.
The exploitation of this increasing number of geospatial information, represents a major challenge in decision-making.
Objectives of these disciplines:
- Geostrategic / Strategic analysis
- Business Intelligence
- Monitoring / evolution of activities and infrastructures
- Change detection
- Damage assessment
- Direct support to operations (civil, security, military)
- Situation analysis to facilitate decision making
- Monitoring and understanding of a situation